Some Women Wear Crowns. The Empress of the South Carries Her Light.

 

Some Women Wear Crowns. The Empress of the South Carries Her Light.

The 750 Music Network News | A Personal Appreciation Feature

Her knowledge commands attention. Her delivery brings comfort. Her beauty goes deeper than what the eyes can see. And for DJ 750, her daily readings have become something genuinely special.

By DJ 750 | September 17, 2026

Let me tell y'all something.

Every now and then, somebody comes into your world without ever having to physically step into the room.

You don't have to sit across from them. You don't have to know their entire life story. Sometimes, all it takes is their voice, their energy, and the way they communicate with you.

And before you know it, they've become part of your daily routine.

That's exactly what happened to me with the woman known as The Empress of the South.

Now, I've watched a lot of people do tarot readings.

Some are entertaining. Some are interesting. Some have a message worth listening to.

But every once in a while, you come across somebody whose delivery makes you stop whatever you're doing and pay attention.

Somebody who knows how to communicate.

Somebody whose presence makes the experience feel personal.

For me, that's the Empress.

And today, I want to do something that I don't think we do enough.

I want to give somebody their flowers while they're here to receive them.

Because this beautiful woman deserves to know that what she's doing matters.

And that she's appreciated.

IT'S THE WAY SHE DELIVERS THE MESSAGE

Let me explain something about what makes the Empress special to me.

It's not just the cards.

It's not just the subject matter.

It's the woman delivering the message.

The knowledge. The tone. The personality. The confidence.

And that beautiful energy she brings to the experience.

She has a way of speaking that makes me want to listen.

Even when the message challenges me to look at something differently, there's something about her delivery that keeps me engaged.

She doesn't need to put on a big production to hold my attention.

Her presence does that.

Her voice does that.

And the way she communicates her interpretation of the cards gives me something to reflect on.

That's a talent in itself.

Because anybody can pick up a microphone.

Anybody can turn on a camera.

But everybody cannot connect with an audience.

And connection is something the Empress has certainly established with me.

THE WOMAN WHO HAS BECOME PART OF MY WEEK

I want to get personal for a minute.

I've had my share of difficult days.

Days when things aren't going the way I planned.

Days when the pressure of building a business, managing responsibilities, and trying to figure out the next move can weigh heavily on me.

And during those moments, sometimes I find myself listening to the Empress.

Her daily readings have become a regular part of my week.

Not because I expect somebody else to make my decisions for me.

But because sometimes hearing another perspective can help you think about what's happening in your own life.

Sometimes a message makes you examine your choices.

Sometimes it reminds you of something you've been overlooking.

And sometimes you simply need a moment to listen, reflect, and gather yourself before getting back to business.

That's what her readings have provided for me.

And I genuinely appreciate that.

I can't speak for everybody who follows her, but I have a feeling I'm not the only person who's found something meaningful in her words.

If her readings have helped you through a difficult day, inspired you, or simply given you something to think about, then you understand exactly what I'm talking about.

BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE. EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN THE WAY SHE MAKES PEOPLE FEEL.

Now, let's talk about something else.

The Empress is a beautiful woman.

And yes, I mean beautiful.

But what makes her especially attractive to me goes well beyond her appearance.

It's her spirit.

It's her warmth.

It's the way she carries herself.

It's the personality that comes through when she's speaking to her audience.

There is something incredibly attractive about a woman who can be knowledgeable, confident, engaging, and still make people feel welcome.

Some people have a presence that you notice immediately.

The Empress has that kind of presence.

And the more I listen to her, the more I appreciate the person she presents through her work.

Beauty gets your attention.

But substance is what makes you stay.

And for me, the Empress has both.

Beautiful on the outside. Beautiful on the inside. And a beautiful presence in the lives of the people who appreciate her.

That's the kind of beauty that deserves recognition.

THIS EMPRESS HAS BUILT MORE THAN A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

What makes this story even more interesting is that her work extends beyond the daily readings people may discover on social media.

The Empress maintains a YouTube channel under the name Empressofthesouth1, where she shares collective readings and zodiac-focused content.

Her readings cover subjects such as relationships, personal growth, boundaries, and the experiences people encounter in everyday life.

She has also developed Baddies Palace, her online metaphysical shop, where visitors can explore personal readings and tarot and oracle decks.

That means there are multiple ways for somebody to discover her work.

You can watch her videos.

You can connect with her on Instagram.

You can explore her decks.

And if you want a more personalized experience, you can visit her booking website to see what reading options are available.

I respect that.

Because as somebody who understands what it takes to build an independent brand, I appreciate seeing a creator develop something that belongs to them.

Something that can grow beyond a single platform.

Something that gives people a way to support the creator directly.

And something that allows her to turn her knowledge, personality, and creative work into a business.

That's an important part of her story, too.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE SAME WAY TO APPRECIATE SOMEBODY'S LIGHT

One thing I want to make clear is that everybody has their own spiritual beliefs.

Everybody has their own way of understanding the world.

And everybody has to make their own decisions about what they believe and what feels meaningful to them.

The Empress herself encourages viewers to make decisions based on their own personal journeys.

I respect that approach.

You can listen to a reading, consider the message, and decide what applies to your life.

You can appreciate the conversation without surrendering your judgment.

For me, the experience is personal.

I know what her content has meant to me.

I know how often I've found myself returning to her channel.

And I know that there have been moments when her words have helped me reflect on things I was dealing with.

That is my experience.

And it's the reason I'm writing this article.

Not to tell everybody what to believe.

But to introduce people to somebody whose work has genuinely meant something to me.

LET'S DO MORE THAN TELL HER SHE'S APPRECIATED

Now, here's where I want everybody to pay attention.

It's one thing to tell somebody you appreciate them.

It's another thing to support what they're building.

And if we're going to give the Empress her flowers, let's make sure those flowers come with some real support.

If you've never experienced her readings, go check out her YouTube channel.

If you enjoy her content, subscribe.

If something she says resonates with you, leave a comment.

Share her work with somebody who might enjoy it.

And if you're interested in a personal tarot reading, visit her booking website and explore her available services.

Don't just discover her through this article and keep scrolling.

Take a few minutes to see what she's creating.

Because independent creators need more than compliments.

They need people who show up.

People who engage.

People who share their work.

And people who are willing to support their businesses.

That's how we help independent talent continue doing what they love.

And that's what I want this article to accomplish.

A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO THE EMPRESS OF THE SOUTH

Empress,

I hope you get a chance to read this.

Because I want you to know something.

You have made a difference in my life.

Your readings have become part of my weekly routine, and there have been days when your words gave me something I genuinely needed to hear.

You may not know me personally.

You may not know what I'm dealing with when I turn on one of your videos.

But I want you to know that your work is appreciated.

Your knowledge is appreciated.

Your beautiful spirit is appreciated.

Your warmth, your personality, and the way you deliver your messages are appreciated.

And yes, you are absolutely beautiful, inside and out.

I don't know how many people have told you that lately.

But I wanted to make sure you heard it from me.

I appreciate you.

I respect what you're building.

And I hope this article introduces your work to people who might not have discovered you otherwise.

Keep doing your thing, Empress.

Keep sharing your knowledge.

Keep being yourself.

And keep shining that beautiful light.

Because somebody out here is listening.

And somebody out here appreciates you more than you probably realize.

Much love and respect,

DJ 750

Founder & CEO, MY750MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

The 750 Music Network

DISCOVER THE EMPRESS OF THE SOUTH

Ready to experience her readings for yourself?

Instagram: @empressofthesouth1

YouTube: Watch the Empress of the South

Personal readings: Explore Baddies Palace

Tarot and oracle decks: Visit her Etsy shop

Booking inquiries: Thebaddiespalace@gmail.com

Explore her content, get familiar with her approach, and choose the experience that feels right for you.

Her readings are offered for entertainment and personal reflection. Make decisions about your life based on your own circumstances and judgment.


ABOUT THE AUTHOR

DJ 750 | Jeffrey Wilson

DJ 750 is the founder and CEO of MY750MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT and the 750 Music Network, an independent media and entertainment platform connecting music, radio, podcasts, journalism, and creative culture.

A longtime DJ, radio programmer, and independent entertainment advocate, DJ 750 uses his platform to recognize emerging talent, celebrate creators, and tell the stories of people whose work deserves a larger audience.

Through 750 Network Radio, So Real 2 Raw Radio, Actin Up Comedy Radio, and the 750 Music Network News, he continues building a platform dedicated to independent voices.

This article is a personal appreciation feature reflecting DJ 750's own experience with the Empress of the South.

Music. People. Culture. Community.

MY750MUSICNETWORK.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The OTIS Awards: When Comedy Returns to the Center Stage in Hollywood

The Next Music Industry Gold Rush Won’t Be Streams. It Will Be Fan Participation.

PM00DY: The Quiet Architect of Houston’s Next Wave